Enjoy our world famous spot in Hua Hin
For generations, Hua Hin, the royal summer residence, is the favorite seaside resort of the thai high society.
Evolved from a fisherman’s village, Hua Hin offers endless long sandy beaches and the experience of a typical Thai small town with temples, markets and vivid streets. It is not only the most historical but also exclusive sea side resort of Thailand.
ABOUT THE SPOT
A vast number of restaurants, many of them located directly on the waterfront, offer the daily catch of fish and seafood for reasonable prices.
The night markets in town offer always shopping opportunities and much to discover. In the morning, explore the Chatchai indoor market everything from fresh fish to vegetables is to be found.
Hua Hin offers a variety of daily trips. Among them most popular are the Pala-U waterfall located at Thailand’s largest national park. The waterfall features huge ponds and is not far from the Monsoon Valley Vineyard.
The local municipality has recently undertaken efforts for water management to meet international standards. The more than 8 km long sandy beach is among the most pristine in Thailand.
Hua Hin features a pure sandy beach without any riffs which makes watersports safe. Often wind and tides form nicely shaped waves – not too big – which break in hytmic formation. That makes them perfect for riding with your SUP’s or longboards. Jetskis and horse riding on the beach are also popular activities.
Depending on your budget we can work out your individual “dream holidays” and take care through your entire stay. Please notice that prices may vary slightly depending on the season.
- Transfer from airport to your accommodation
- Finding and booking your accommodation in different categories
- Training by our qualified team
- Supervised kiting to help you make further progress faster
- Equipment hire – once you feel safe enough to kite by yourself
- Organisation of various other activities besides kitesurfing
- FREE Yoga every 8am NEW
IKO Certified Center
Book your experience now in Hua Hin
Make your stay unforgettable with our book-once-care-less full service packages which include accomodation, training, equipment, license, free accomodation for 2nd person and now also free Yoga every day. Book now!
Hua Hin Experience 1: 7 nights, 3 days training, 2 days equipment
Hua Hin Experience 1
7 nights, 3 days training, 2 days equipment, supervised kiting, iko license, free accomodation for 2nd person
Hua Hin Experience 2: 10 nights, 3 days training, 4 days equipment
Hua Hin Experience 2
10 nights, 3 days training, 4 days equipment, supervised kiting, iko license, free accomodation for 2nd person
Hua Hin Experience 3: 14 nights, 3 days training, 7 days equipment
Hua Hin Experience 3
14 nights accomodation, 3 days training, 7 days equipment, supervised kiting, iko license, free accomodation for 2nd person
NEW: Free Yoga included
Now Free Yoga sessions with our partner huahinyoga.com every day 8am to 9am when you book one of our packages.
Find Us in Hua Hin
Visit our Webshop
Pricing for courses
Our courses are usually held from 1:1, ie.1 teacher takes care of 1 student.
Everything you need for the course is already included.
Kitesurfing & windsurfing courses:
* 1 person for 2 hours with 1 teacher: Bath 4.000
* 1 person for 4 hours with 1 teacher: Bath 8.000
* 1 person for 5 hours with 1 teacher: Bath 9.000
* 1 person for 10 hours with 1 teacher: Bath 18.000
* 2 people for 3 hours with 1 teacher: Bath 6.000
Hydrofoil Wing & Hydrofoil Kite courses:
* 1 person for 2 hours with 1 teacher: Bath 5.000
SUP & Surf Courses:
* 1 person for 1 hours with 1 teacher: Bath 1.000
* 2 people for 1 hours with 1 teacher: Bath 2.000
Rental Kitesurf & Windsurf Equipment:
* 1-2 hours for 1 complete set: Bath 2.000
* 1 day for 1 complete set: Bath 4.000
* 1 week for 1 complete set: Bath 20.000
Rental Hydrofoil Board:
* 1-2 hours for 1 complete board: Bath 2.000
* 1 day for 1 board: Bath 3.000
* 1 week for 1 board: Bath 15.000
Rental Kitesurf & Windsurf:
* 1-2 hours für 1 board: Bath 3.000
* 1 day for 1 board: Bath 4.000
* 1 week for 1 board: Bath 20.000
Rental SUP (Stand Up Paddling):
* 1 hour for 1 set: Bath 350
* 1 day for 1 set: Bath 1.000
* 1 week for 1 set: Bath 5.000